|Membership Benefits and Requirements|
The Association for Consulting Engineering in Nigeria, ACEN is an association of qualified and experienced consulting engineers who are registered by the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) and work full time in the area of consulting engineering. ACEN was incorporated in 1979.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF ACEN
The Association for Consulting Engineering in Nigeria, ACEN was founded in 1972 and registered in 1979.Its objective is the Development of consulting engineering practice in Nigeria by the mobilization of private sector engineering consultants For the advancement of the consulting engineering sub-sector of the built environment industry. The focus of this effort Is to ensure that the highest level of technical competence and business ethics are brought to bear on the \Nigerian people The profession in Nigeria. This will turn result in the highest level of quality of infrastructures for Nigerian people At the most cost-effective prices.
Firms that engage in consulting engineering practice in Nigeria are strongly implored to register with the Association for Consulting Engineering in Nigeria - ACEN, because many benefits abound from such membership, amongst which are:
1. Automatic affiliation with International Federation of Consulting Engineers - FIDIC, Group of African Member Associations -GAMA
2. Stress-free accessibility to information on consulting engineering matters all over the world.
3. Guaranteed opportunities to participate in and promote the professional consulting engineering in Nigeria, including sourcing for works, technology development, training, continuous development, capacity building, enhanced image and recovery of fees.
4. Guaranteed opportunities to participate in and promote the professional consulting engineering in Nigeria, including sourcing for works, technology development, training, continuous development, capacity building, enhanced image and recovery of fees.
5. Automatic registration by COREN
CONDITIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
You can download forms here or purchase application form at the ACEN Secretariat, 4th Floor, Wing B, Plot 4, Oyetubo street off Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja -Lagos, Nigeria.
Application and Processing Fees
Firm Member - =N=60,000.00
ACEN ACCOUNT DETAILS
Account number : 0010803814
Account name : Association for Consulting Engineering in Nigeria
Bank name : GTBank
Members are requested to read the Renewal Guidelines as contents will be adhered to in assessing firms' membership for renewal.
RENEWAL FEES : =N=10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira only)
Download Forms below:-